Monday, October 8, 2012

Counting it all joy

-Driving home in the early fall rainstorm, I knew I had a choice to make. I could choose stress, worry, and impatience or I could choose joy. I chose joy and promptly threw a dance party of one.

-Encouraging a student to follow her dreams and being able to give her tools to do just that

-Watching a scary movie for the first time in months with new friends that don't mind how incredibly jumpy I get

-Being sick and choosing to rest instead of pushing myself-progress is being made!

-Hulu marathons of my favorite shows

-New Glee episodes

-Celebrating my little sister's 21st birthday

-[Very slowly] learning to embrace cooking

-New furniture arrangements, making an old apartment look new

-Good conversations with friends re: life plans and realizing we're all facing the unknown together

-Resting in His presence

Love,
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment