1. Meeting and falling in love with the love my life aka the best thing to ever happen to me
2. Graduating with my MSW
3. Starting my first job as a therapist (and finally having a living wage!)
4. Being honored by my peers for my social work with children
5. Being selected to present at my first professional conference
6. Having my twin sister announce the upcoming arrival of my second niece/nephew
Those are just the major things...the "smaller" things have been amazing too. The first weekend getaway with my love, my coworkers throwing me a truly touching goodbye party and good conversations with my sweet friends and family. Even on the hard days, life is truly wonderful and I'm so thankful to God for blessing me beyond what I could ask or imagine.